Construction 42 offer a complete setting out service.
Our engineers use the latest equipment which effectively combines the traditional level and theodolite with modern total station and GPS. We endeavour whenever possible for the same visiting engineer to provide line and levels as and when required.
- Taking inverted staff readings and booking.
- Setting out from control points by taping.
- Setting out cutting/ fill using batter rails or profile boards
- Recording angle and distance observations
- Establish and check control co- ordinates.
· Extract setting out points and other information from construction drawings.
· Establish vertical control
· Adjustment calculations
· Calculate the basic volume of excavation calculations
We can also supply Engineering staff to supplement your company’s needs for long term or short term contracts.
All of our Engineering Team are fully CSCS accredited.